Best English-Speaking Apps for Students in India
Today, most of us will agree that having a strong grasp of English language has become more than just a skill. English is a common medium for communication in today’s globalized world. It can become a valuable tool for the students in India and can help them to open doors to a world of opportunities.
I remember when I was a student and was trying to learn this language. During those days, practicing and implementing what I learned was really difficult. I was not confident, was not able to figure out the mistakes I was making and had limited opportunities to practice with others. There was lack of flexibility, convenience and exposure.
Are you having a similar experience?
Do you also find it difficult to practice speaking?
Do you also think that along with theoretical knowledge, a practical experience is also important?
If your answer is yes, then one of the most effective solution to these problems is English Speaking Apps. They are a blessing in disguise.
Technology has made learning and practicing English much easier, accessible and convenient.
What is an English Speaking App?
Before we discuss about the different apps, let us first understand what an English Speaking App is.
An English Speaking app is a digital tool created to help individuals improve their English language skills. These applications include many features designed in a such a way that they have become a popular choice among people. They are convenient, user-friendly and effective. With interactive features like connecting with speakers and peers, language lessons, practice classes, real-time feedback, etc, these apps can play a vital role in your skill development journey.
Most importantly, you can access all these features from the comfort of your home.
Check This: How to Practice English Online for Free in 2024?
Best English-Speaking Apps for Students to Learn English
In this blog, we will take a closer look at 7 trusted English Speaking apps for students in India.
1. AceFluency: English Speaking Application:
AceFluency is an application designed to help individuals improve their fluency and proficiency in English. It offers a range of tools and resources that are specifically designed to help learners achieve their language learning goals quickly and effectively.
AceFluency have focused on providing quality resources and practical features without compromising on convenience and flexibility.
Some of the features and tools are – one-on-one personalized classes, recorded classes, group sessions, talk time to connect with co-learners, 1:1 expert calling talk time and much more.
2. Duolingo: Language Lessons:
Duolingo is known for its game-like lessons and it is a really popular application to learn new languages.
The app provides bit-sized English lessons, personalized learning, fun challenges, and features that helps you to improve overall language skills including speaking, writing, reading and listening abilities.
Another interesting feature is that it is 100% free.
3. Hello English: Learn English:
Hello English is one of the best apps suited for Indian students. It helps speakers of 12 Indian languages including Hindi, Tamil, Bengali and many more to learn English. It is known for its customized lessons.
Another interesting feature is that it also works offline!
4. BBC Learning English:
BBC Learning English is known for its reliability along with the resources and content they provide.
BBC Learning English offers multimedia English language teaching materials to the learners. The app has various programmes to help you with grammar, pronunciations, vocabulary, speaking and much more.
5. ELSA: AI Learn & Speak English:
ELSA is powered by Artificial Intelligence. It is known for recognizing and analyzing speech patterns. On that basis, it provides immediate and detailed feedback which helps the individual to improve their pronunciations, vocabulary and fluency.
Another interesting feature is that it is a self-evolving AI, which means it analyzes your performance to personalize your curriculum.
6. HelloTalk: Learn Languages:
HelloTalk is a popular language exchange app where individuals can practice speaking with native speakers for free.
Many interactive language events also happen on the app which can help you to master the skill in a fun and engaging way.
7. Memrise: AI Language Learning:
Memrise is a very unique app where you can improve your speaking and language skills by the help of exercises, games, video and audio content. The app also has an AI-powered language learning partner- MemBot. The app uses a very modern approach to help you improve your skills.
These are the 7 trusted English Speaking apps. Let us further delve into this.
Also Check This: 13 Helpful Tips for Introverts to Learn English-Speaking
Top English learning apps for Android and IOS
- Hello English
- BBC Learning English
- Rosetta Stone
- RealLife: Speak, Learn English
Benefits of an English Speaking App?
The advent of technology has transformed the way we can learn and practice English. English Speaking apps are one of the most convenient and accessible tools for language learning. These apps offer a range of various features that can greatly help a student to achieve academic and professional success.
- Practice and Implementation- A very important aspect of language learning is practicing and implementing it. These apps provides a great platform to learn, speak and practice effectively.
- Convenience and Flexibility- These apps opt for a flexible and convenient approach that allows learners to include language practice into their busy schedule. Learners can choose the app or courses according to their needs and learning style.
- Personalized Learning- Some of these apps use AI to create personalized language lessons based on individual learning styles and preferences, hence providing unique content which can work wonders for the individual. Similarly, the learners can choose whether they want to opt for personalized classes, group sessions or recorded classes.
- Real-time Feedback- Individuals can get real-time feedback and can learn at their own pace from the comfort of their home.
- Virtual Language Partners- Learners can connect with different speakers and practice. They can stay consistent with the help of the engaging and well-structured curriculum.
- Diverse Features- These apps include diverse features which can make the learning process fun, engaging and interactive. Such unique methods can help learners to stay consistent.
These apps are like your virtual language partners that can take you from knowing a language to actually speaking it confidently.
Also Check This: 5 Ways to Practice English Speaking Online for Free
In conclusion, technology has revolutionized the way we develop our skills. Students in India can use these 7 trusted English Speaking apps according to their needs and level. Not only learning, but they can also enhance their speaking, reading and listening abilities. The well-structured, personalized curriculum, speaking partners and different features can help to meet the language-learning goals and excel in different aspects of their life. You can choose these apps based on your requirements.
Leverage this opportunity and use these applications to boost your skills to a whole new level.